standards, meeting and exceeding performance requirements.
"Quality is a habit, Not an act." John Muddiman (also Aristotle)
How do we work?
Closing the performance gap
i3PT realised at an early stage that our process (which was based on the methodology for food certification) would require a digital platform in order to demonstrate due diligence. With this in mind, we set about developing the obi® platform in 2013.The obi® platform has since developed exponentially, expanding both in terms of functionality and sheer volume of users. Today it allows us to manage virtually all key aspects of a construction project, as well as providing CAFM tools and ESG management during the operations phase. It is truly a single platform for the entire asset life cycle, assisting clients with creating a digital “Golden Thread”.
Services by Asset Lifecycle Stage
- ESG Project Strategy
- Lifecycle Assessment
- EU Taxonomy review
- Adaptive reuse/ Adaptability assessment
- Digitalisation, Common Data Environment and O&M
- Green/Wellness building certification services e.g - BREEAM, LEED, WELL, HPI.
- Design review including but not limited to:
- EBAR assessment to predict potential energy performance gaps
- Regulatory compliance assessment
- Green building certification gap analysis.
- M & E commissioning and validation services
- Building envelope commissioning and validation services
- 3rd party quality and compliance inspections
- Cost optimality assessments for Capex vs Opex
- Post-Occupancy Surveys for Defects Liability Period
- Energy Performance Gap analysis and recommendations
- uality assurance inspections Snagging and End of Defect Period
- Project Information Storage and Accessibility